1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello nice to see you here

Discussion in 'General' started by Genie47, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Nice to see the activity going on here. I haven't seen so much activity since the VF2 FAQ days. Just played VF4. It is very nice to play again after a long while.

Chia Jin Ngee

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

yep, further proof all the old vf'ers are coming back. welcome back! (i bet you were lurking for a long time /versus/images/icons/smile.gif). and no, you dont know me, just read your faq eons ago.

laterz

[​IMG]

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

VFDC lives once again!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ah, Jin Ngee! Long time no see/hear =) Damn, old school VFers are resurfacing left, right and center.

-- Chris Tan

[​IMG]

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

it's been a long time though../versus/images/icons/wink.gif .

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

denmark? Lars?

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

7. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Hi CreeD. Been a long time. 6 years I think, since I read your last post in rgva :) I remember Lars. Haven't heard from him.

Chia Jin Ngee

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

hey cap'n ngee, it has been a while.
    You'll be relieved to see that I'm not as verbose as I once was. I probably don't play any better either, but anyway!
    Good to see you're back.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>