Hello nice to see you here

Discussion in 'General' started by Genie47, Oct 16, 2001.

1. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Nice to see the activity going on here. I haven't seen so much activity since the VF2 FAQ days. Just played VF4. It is very nice to play again after a long while.

Chia Jin Ngee

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

yep, further proof all the old vf'ers are coming back. welcome back! (i bet you were lurking for a long time /versus/images/icons/smile.gif). and no, you dont know me, just read your faq eons ago.

laterz

[​IMG]

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

VFDC lives once again!/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ah, Jin Ngee! Long time no see/hear =) Damn, old school VFers are resurfacing left, right and center.

-- Chris Tan

[​IMG]

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

it's been a long time though../versus/images/icons/wink.gif .

6. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

denmark? Lars?

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>

7. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Hi CreeD. Been a long time. 6 years I think, since I read your last post in rgva :) I remember Lars. Haven't heard from him.

Chia Jin Ngee

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

hey cap'n ngee, it has been a while.
    You'll be relieved to see that I'm not as verbose as I once was. I probably don't play any better either, but anyway!
    Good to see you're back.

/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>~~~ Don't make me rape you with a sharp stick ~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif<font color=red>