1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HELP I can't save games

Discussion in 'General' started by Gala, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gala

Gala New Member

Sorry if there is a thread that already answers my problem.

I downloaded some ps2 games from vimms lair and burned them on discs so that I can play them on my modded (matrix infinity v.193 mod) ps2 console. The games work fine but the problem is that I can't save neither load them to my Sony memory card. Every time I try saving or loading data it says that save/load failed.
    (Even though the memory card has enough free space and it is in slot 1).
    Plus "your system configuration" appears in my memory card after I try saving the games.
    Can someone help me?

beanboy likes this.
  2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Probably best to ask wherever you got the PS2 games. Failing that on a more general gaming or console modding website. Gonna lock this thread.

Chefboy_OB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.