1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed with options

Discussion in 'Console' started by Boy_Strange, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Boy_Strange

Boy_Strange New Member

Hi !

Since I live in Europe, I've not yet gotten my filthy hands on VF4, but I'm looking forwards to it... in fact I'm trying to get some of my friends together for a little tournament, but as I don't have the game, I'd like to know what options are available for Vs-matches. How many rounds can they be set to (how many rounds to win), how long can the rounds be ?
    Also, I read (or heard) that you can set the "damage level"... !?!

Thanks,
    B_S

2. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

**How many rounds can they be set to (how many rounds to win)

you can set it from 1 to 5 rounds to win (so in theory you can have fights going into the 9th round)

**how long can the rounds be ?

max 60 seconds (I’m not sure about the min … I think it’s 15 seconds )

** Also, I read (or heard) that you can set the "damage level"...

If you’ve played tekken tag for the PS2 it’s like that (if not, here’s a crapy explanation: you’re standard health is 200 points you can change that from 160 – 400)

3. Boy_Strange

Boy_Strange New Member

Thanks !!!