1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey chanchai, Arcade charts

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by nascarbryant, Oct 28, 2000.

1. nascarbryant

nascarbryant Well-Known Member

hallo chanchai..............some days ago we talked about arcade-charts....see dailyradar.com....today's news VF3tb on 3 position......(famitsu-source).........see if you can find out more.....
    still i have a question for you......did you play Fighting Vipers2 and if you did, has the game improved .............. a lot from the model 2 version(i think it's on model3 step2 hardware........

brumm,brumm,brumm,...............

2. nascarbryant

sorry forgot, it's in ....todays news....famitsu top ten.......

brumm,brumm,brumm...........

3. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Umm, thanks Dirk, I guess I'll go check it out/images/icons/smile.gif

As for FV2, no, I haven't played the game. I think it was on August 20th, some random user came onto this forum and mentioned that at an anime convention (I think out in the midwest US) he was gonna bring his personal FV2 machine, but I didn't really have the funds, knowledge, or opportunity to go. However, can't wait for the DC version. I'm really looking forward to the game, but I don't really like the character (more specifically, costume) design of the game. The costumes are just a bit much in that game... I know the first one was weird, but not nearly as weird as the second one.

-Chanchai

4. nascarbryant

I agree maybe tooooooooooo weired....

brumm,brumm,brummmm,.............heck were is Sarah!!!!