1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hey I'm new here. where can I see.............

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by RagingSilver, Nov 8, 2002.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

hi, I'm new the boards and getting the game hopefully tomorow.

Does anyone know any videos as to where I see Gou in action and looking good?

I wanna see the Judo guy in action, I want to see if he's a powerful as Akira that I keep hearing.

thanx in advance

2. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

hello, i been looking to but cant really find any

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey ragingsilver, how's it hanging! find all the EVO movies u wan't right in this thread (two threads down).

they update all the time, so there's no need for any other threads /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

P.S pm me what time u are comming to my house tomorrah, K?

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

<font color="ff3366">Does anyone know any videos as to where I see Gou in action and looking good?</font color>

You might be better off visiting IRC. There's a good chance that someone there has some Goh clips (I know I have a ton of 'em). I'm sure that someone can send you the files you want through IRC.

And like bare_knuckle93 suggested, keep an eye on the EVO updates thread. It's always being updated with the recent clips, although there haven't been any Goh clips lately. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Welcome to VFDC.

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thread moved from the Media board.

If, after having browsed and/or searched you still have a need to ask for movies, please don't request it in the media board -- it is for announcements only.