1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi :-) I'm searching for a hori stick for sale in the US

Discussion in 'Console' started by MidbackMan, Apr 14, 2004.

1. MidbackMan

MidbackMan New Member

'ey there, I was referred to this forum by a peoples who claimed I should inquire as to whether or not anyone would possibly have a Hori VF4 Stick for sale or Evo stick (for a reasonable price - inluding shipping) in The U.S.

I figured I would ask here before I went and purchased overseas and was stuck with super shipping fees. eBay & other auction houses were of limited help. Google not quite my best friend, either. I've only found overpriced sticks or most places are out of stock or there's some type of problem...

So again, if anyone has a good, working (obviously) Hori VF4 or VF4Evo stick they wish to sell and preferably is in the United States (shipping cost reasons), I am interested. I can be contacted @ Shaqbronson@yahoo.com if you would like to discuss.

-Super Thx