1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hong Kong VFers ? Where to go ?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by T^5, Jul 31, 2003.

1. T^5

T^5 Active Member

just wondering where good people play vf at in HK ? i'm going there next weekend, hope to play the best people there, i hope someone can help me out. cheers

2. reggaemonk

reggaemonk Member

hi T^5,
    Come and join us in Allied Plaza Arcade. Price Edward MTR station.
    Better still. let us (at www.hk-vf.net) guys know when you arrive. We'll take you there, If they know people from VFDC are coming round, they'll all come out to play..about 20~30 regular players...
    However, I think the site is down for some reason..
    If you are interested, please PM me.
    take care.

3. T^5

T^5 Active Member

exellent, i'll be there this friday night but i doubt that i will play on that day as my flight gets in quite late at night.

btw what time does the arcade closes in hk ?

4. reggaemonk

reggaemonk Member

Arcades in H.K generally opens from 8am till midnight, if you do come on Sat. make it after lunch and that's when everyone starts to come out.

5. barney

barney Member

where can i find vf5 in Hong Kong?

hi all, i'm going to hongkong for a week of holidaying.. any HK players out there who can tell me where's the most happening VF5 arcade there?

thanks.

6. Dive2Blue

Dive2Blue Well-Known Member

Re: where can i find vf5 in Hong Kong?

Have you checked in the malls?[/size]

7. barney

barney Member

erm. i'm not there yet. and i wanna know where to go when i'm there. so... thanks for trying to help anyway. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

8. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'll be heading over to HK and then Macau for about a week or so in mid->late Feb 2011, so was wondering if anyone can point me to some arcades or game to meet up. The last time I was there was back in the Vf3 TB days, so it'd have been a while since then...

Last I heard from Dickson, most of the VF scene in HK has moved towards the consoles, so if anyone's willing to host, I'm happy to bring along my own arcade stick for the xbox360. Do drop me a PM or post here please, thanks!