1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

How to find local arcade? Anyone in SW Fl.?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by blur, Mar 17, 2015.

1. blur

blur New Member

Hey everyone! Used to play VF on Playstation and really enjoyed it. However, I never had anyone to play with me, aside from when I asked (begged, ahem) my dad and sister to play with me; they were really good at punching and kicking but weren't good for much else, ha . Anyway...
    I'd love to play in an arcade and to meet some new people. Does anyone have any ideas regarding how I could find a local arcade that offers VF? Went on the Yellow Pages and found an arcade, but Facebook said it may be closed, and when I call no one picks up, so ya...what can I do?
    I live in SW Florida, in Fort Myers. Anyone else around here play on these forums? Disregard the following line of text I can't seem to delete it.

I live in SW Fl., specifically Fort Myers. Anyone else play on these forums?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  2. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i