1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I am looking for this Virtua Fighter website, does anybody know what this site is?

Discussion in 'Help' started by SegaFanPhilK98, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

Shinobi and akai like this.
  2. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

3. Do you think I look like someone who can buy this stuff online?Don't be ridiculous, I only collect art for free and Im not going through the trouble with extracting the disc myself not because I can't, because I don't have the tools or know how! Seriously you are asking the wrong guy to be doing this for you instead. I am only here to ask for a link to the site, not asking for silly auction sites that I have no interest in.

Why don't you buy it and upload it for us on the usual archive site? That would make this community more useful lmao. :D

4. The hell you showing me a prototype of the game for? You should know better those models were already been wiped out clean from ports! They only exist in the arcade because thats the original release! Learn to read the history of this game and its contents before you jump on the gun here lmao.

5. Blessy

I literally linked you to the video it's from, it's not from a website.

I was trying to be helpful and find some resources that might give you access to what you're looking for. No need to come at me like that. Saying I should buy it myself and upload it is extremely entitled when I just replied trying to help you.

Shinobi likes this.
  6. JKTwice

JKTwice Well-Known Member

I think you're being unreasonably rude to someone who was only trying to help out. Sounds like trolling to me.