1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I can't put images in my signiture.

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by CobiyukiOS, Aug 6, 2008.

1. CobiyukiOS

CobiyukiOS Well-Known Member

Dearest VFDC,
    I'm trying my hardest to put my new signiture in, but for some reason, the image tags don't work properly. Sure, you're seeing it in action in the forums, but I just can't put my 125x600 px image in my sig.

Here's my new sig I want to put in:
    [​IMG]

Really, does anyone have the same problem, and if it's fixed, how do I do it?

With a new sig waiting, NobiyukiBB.

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

you cant have images as a sig on this site, and THANK GOD.

btw myke should have your avatar :p

3. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

thank god, no sigs. and thank god sudden still has this crappy avatar. thank god!

4. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    This topic is a bit old, but I came across some information in the FAQ section that seemed to conflict with the answers given here. The following is what is stated under the FAQ...

***"In order to add an image to your message or your signature, you must have the image already available on a web server and reachable by a URL. This can be an image on your own personal web page, for example. To place an image within a message, simply use the following Markup Tag:

[​IMG]

For example, if you have an image called cateye.gif and its available from your own website at http://www.mywebsite.com/pics, then you would use the following image markup:

[​IMG]

You can do the same for your signature. Click the My Home option found on any page. Then, under the Main Configuration heading, click on "Personal Information, email, password...". Look for the Signature box, and enter your desired information, including any images/markup as above.

Note: To keep the forums loading quickly for everyone, it is recommended that you do not exceed 35k for your image size. "***

Is this just old information?

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Wow, someone read the FAQ!

It's not old information, just incorrect.

Images in sigs is a configurable option, which I've obviously disabled. The FAQ "engine" doesn't check to see if this option is enabled and displays the information regardless. It's dumb.