1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I found the best joystick for Virtua Fighter!!!

Discussion in 'Console' started by segaduck, Oct 26, 2001.

1. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I've looking for the good joystick for Virtua Fighter, and I am lucky enough to find the best!!!

You can go to the link and you will know what I am talking about. It's an arcade control panel and the price is really cheap. All you have to do is buy another simple control pad and use the component to modify. And you will get the "perfect" stick because it's exactly the same as arcade.

Take a look of them!!! The website is offering special prices for control panels.

http://www.riverservice.co.jp/index_e.html

I am still not strong enough. It is a long way to be...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Myke on 10/26/01 11:40 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Please dont EVER say virtual fighter ever again .
    Its a pet peeve of mine .
    Its VIRTUA dammit VIRTUA not virtual .

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Myke on 10/26/01 11:41 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Or Virtua On without the "l", for that matter =P

[​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Myke on 10/26/01 11:41 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

4. segaduck

I have editted it. Thanks for you correction.

I am still not strong enough. It is a long way to be...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Myke on 10/26/01 11:41 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

5. segaduck

For anyone is interested, the price on the English page is outdated. They have new prices on Japanese page.

Some of you may have problems to visit their Japanese page because they use Japanese characters as the name of HTML file.

Here are the examples:

Astro 2L12BSTF (Astro, 2 sticks, 12 buttons)
    JPY13,800 --> JPY 12,800

Multi Use Panel for Astro Type 1L7B (Astro, 1 stick, 6 buttons)
    JPY11,800 --> JPY 7,400

I am planning to purchase and modify it for PS2 VF4.

I am still not strong enough. It is a long way to be...<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Myke on 10/26/01 11:40 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    LIKE BLAND-NEW!

heh, just fixed the typo on all the subject headers in this thread, so don't be alarmed about the editing.

7. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Thanks

Thanks , I appreciate it .

8. LauVF

LauVF Well-Known Member

segaduck ...
    Observe that its just a panel without the box.

I hope SEGA is going to produce arc-stick like they did in VF2.1to Saturn, "astro-arc stick" (double stick) the best stick I have ever play with.