1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I made a Virtua Fighter art doujinshi, and you can buy it

Discussion in 'General' started by Zero-chan, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Hi. It's me. 2021's been an interesting year, huh? I'm extremely happy to see VF back on the radar. So happy, in fact, that I made a little book about my favorite character.

[​IMG]

A.O.S.D. is a 32-page (counting the cover) book featuring art of Vanessa Lewis from 26 different Western and Eastern artists. We've got a huge variety of styles here from a whole mess of very talented artists! The cover is done by Eisner award winner Nina Matsumoto of Fangamer and a whole mess of comics, and comes with a soft matte finish and shiny foil stamping, because Vanessa deserves the best, dammit.

The book is at the printer in Japan and will be released first at Comic Market 99 in Ariake through my friend Pin (who interviewed Myke for another VF book a while back!). It will be available globally about a month or two later once the shipment from Japan arrives. Right now, you can pre-order at my BigCartel site, where you can also see a list of contributing artists.

The pre-order price before December 30th is $13, after that it will increase to $15 -- that includes shipping within the US. (Gotta charge a bit more to ship out of country, sadly!)

I'm really happy with how this book has turned out, and I hope VF (and Vanessa) fans worldwide will love it, too!

beanboy, Iwazaru, MarlyJay and 3 others like this.