1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I saw Jacky today in Philadelphia!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by PunchUSilly, Jun 28, 2005.

1. PunchUSilly

PunchUSilly New Member

If not, it sure looked like him. He was a young kid with the classic Jacky hair and build. Had on some surfer shorts and a t-shirt. A lot of girls turned to stare at him. Yep! That was Jacky, all right. Did you guys ever see any VF characters in real life?

2. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    What?

3. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I saw a sarah bryant in the airport while dropping off a friend to go home. I had to shake my head a couple of times, because she was so freaking tall and slender it was abnormal. She fit the description perrfectly and at the time I was so stupidly hoping that someone would get 33+ked. Here's to you vf look-a-like's, cheers! If I see a dural I'll surely post back up.

4. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

woah that's cool. one of my best friends looks like Lion and pretty much sounds like him also but the thing is he acts like that guy Qiamaire off of family guy he does the laugh and everything.
    (sorry for my spelling)

5. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Um, not to rain on your parade guys, but I don't think any people in real life could have resemblance to VF characters.

To the best of my recolection the only character I saw in real life that looked like a character in a game was from Tekken5. You know that character, Asuka, this asian girl looked exactly like her. I was kind of freaked out and I thought I was dreaming.

6. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Of course you could see VF characters in real life. Aren't they based on real humans? Lion-looking guy is possible because he truly looks like ordinary student. Also Lau nearly looks like Hattori Hanso.
    Agreed?

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I know a 1P VF3 Lion look-a-like in New York City...too bad he's Pakistani.

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

LOL.

9. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    [ QUOTE ]
    ice-9 said:

I know a 1P VF3 Lion look-a-like in New York City...too bad he's Pakistani.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...I wonder who your talking about. heh heh

But actually, one of NYC's players name is Will. When we first saw him, everyone thought he looked like Jeffry and dubbed him "The Jeffry looking dude that plays Jeffry". /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Once we got to know him we told him about his resemblance and he said he hears that all the time. He originally registered on VFDC as "vulcan" but his moniker now is REAL_JEFF_FREE.

10. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

11. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Yeah, he truly looks a little like Goh. Goh is a bit paler though. And I've wondered if Goh is from Russia?

12. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

Goh is a fictional character.

13. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

14. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    vanity said:

Goh is a fictional character.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. We all know that. Why does it bother you when others are trying to find people who bear resemblance to VF characters. It's just fun /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Those pictures truly looked like Shun. Very funny! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

15. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

Ryadus: Goh is Japanese and he's a bad guy (for what we know of him)

16. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

hey guys look at my regdate this is me trolling this thread

vf isnt real life nerds

17. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

LOL, seeing these pics made me realize if a VF movie was ever made, it would have to be completely CG. Otherwise it would just look too ridiculous.

18. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    yoomazir said:

Ryadus: Goh is Japanese and he's a bad guy (for what we know of him)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought so too, but in Finns point of view (at least in my point of view /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif) Goh sounds like a combined Russian and Japanese guy. But it must be a cultural factor: We Finns leave next to Russia /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

19. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

LOL, yeah that does look like Shun. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But that other fighter doesn't look like Goh at all. He reminds me of a middle-aged van Damme closely resembling the one in the movie Double Team. van Damme
    here's another

20. tzgorr1

tzgorr1 Well-Known Member

Most blonde chicks look like Sarah to me! lol