1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I upload VF tourney footage to YouTube

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by oneida, May 16, 2014.

1. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    hi guys, for the past few months I've been uploading lots of VF footage to youtube. Mostly archives of JP tourneys like the Bay Area Cups, but also I've uploaded the NSFWF event and the SBO'08 DVD too.

here is my channel

playlists are currently a mess but I'll sort them out soon. Each vid is 30 minutes because these are all downloaded twitch archives. I have started uploading one 30 minute video per day.

why am I doing this? because there isn't enough high level VF on youtube. ogikage's stuff is great but it's heavily compressed since it's so old. i do not put ads on these videos and i am not interested in monetizing them.

i welcome any feedback on how to improve these uploads. thanks for reading!
    oneida

Myke, Combolammas, mfwebdude and 5 others like this.
  2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    note: the SBO uploads are not twitch archives, I bought the DVD off amazon.jp so it's a direct rip from that.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    oneida likes this.
  4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    When sharing links to VF videos, let's try to also submit them in our own Media section, thanks! :)