1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

i'm going to sydney ...

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Apr 4, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

28 april ... any chance to meet you guys over there for some vf play on DC ... maybe i will stay a nite or 2.

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Don't know if you still know your login info (since you posted in the anonymous) so I am posting this on the forum.

Myke's in Canada at the moment (or at least I think he is). But I know JunesOne is around Sydney; don't know if he checks the site often. You might wanna try contacting him (his info is in the user list database).

I think there are quite a few others from Sydney, don't know who though (Summers and Doomboy are from the Melbourne area).

3. Guest

Guest Guest

or i can stop over melbourne?

: summers and doomboys ... available then??

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: or i can stop over melbourne?

Well...
    if u're willing enuff to take a)train, b) plane down to melbourne...
    I'll be happy to meet up n play with ya.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SummErs on 04/04/01 07:15 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Well...
    if Summ is willing to accomadate us I'm always up for some VF : ) oh boy It's been a long time since we had guests aint it Summ? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Guest

Guest Guest

can you leave me your contact icq?

mine is 6297421 ...

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

no no
    we bring him to shun's place
    bigger than mah pad...

then again...it's u who'll be playing against him.
    I'm gonna be in the next room...finishing those new rpgs i got.
    No time for beatkunckles.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'

8. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

What? There is always time for beatknuckles:)

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin