1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm in South Cali, LA Feb 15th,

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by UnCauzi, Feb 4, 2002.

1. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

Where's a good place for Vf4, comp wise, and if not comp wise, who has it?

2. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

There are 3 arcades that i know. There is Southern Hills Golfland, Ucla Campus arcade, and Arcade Infinity. Usually there are about four of us that try to meet every week. So Im sure we will try to figure something out so that you can join us. - Brian

3. UnCauzi

Rock on, I'll be there for 6 days, probably without transportation just doing some interviews looking for jobs. So I'll be available for whatever when I'm not looking for work/networking.

4. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    where will you be staying? I'd recommed Arcade Infinity, or trying to meet up with some of us for play on the PS2. The trip to SHGL isn't worth your time at all IMO (bad monitor, mediocre sticks, NO comp).

Keep in touch! I'm hoping to have people over to my house soon to play.

Spotlite

5. UnCauzi

Probably at this comfort suite place by the airport. I'm going to be that way for a meeting with some people on business. Don't know anyone really that way. I'd love to play some of you cats I hear your pretty good.

6. Brisal73

whats up Bryan. If you wanna get together at your house this week. Thursday would be the best day. Im busy every day except for that one.

7. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    Okay, I'm supposed to be tattooing someone that night until about 9-9:30, maybe earlier. People still down after that? There's a chance that will fall through.

Bryan (spotlite)

8. Brisal73

Anytime on thursday is cool with me.- Brian