1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Inputs ONLINE

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Dennis0201, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been suffered this shit and can't find a solution. My question is simple, can you guys apply [4] [6] [K] [+] [G]: [K]: [K] online no matter how bad the connection is? I wonder is it just only the "Timing" issue or does it require a hit first? Also I have a difficulty on his [4] [K] [+] [G] as well. I try to compare those inputs with AK's SPOD and DLC combos, as long as my inputs timing is correct and they are both(SPOD,DLC) fine online no matter the connection is.

I already skip the dragon punch combos because I realize it's difficult online, but in fact I probably could handle this much easier because it requires the timing only I think.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Both require "on hit" timing. If you're playing online with lag, then it's impossible to time this visually. You basically have to enter the last hit earlier than it would appear on screen.

SPOD and DLC aren't affected by lag in the same way, since neither require "on hit" timing. You can enter the complete command ASAP and it will always work.

3. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Kages 3-hit jump kick seems very easy to sound confirm (grunt), but online it seems harder. Gotta do some testing though.