1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Interfacial problem: Akira's respective time zone…

Discussion in 'Console' started by Doomwatcher, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Doomwatcher

Doomwatcher New Member

This question may be relatively extraneous, yes. There is a clock interposed within the menu interface, though it has never once coincided with my PS2's system settings. Obviously this interfacial clock is wrong and there seems to be nothing I can do; is this the time according to Shun's inebriated perception?
    Regardless, I'd be surprised if no one else has noticed this problem (if it is to be deliberated as such). Is there no solution?

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The "clock" readings are screwy with all my kumite and AI files not just Akira. Does anyone know what these mean? I was thinking that its cumulative time spent with each character, but that doesn't jive right either... <boggle>

3. caltrop

caltrop Member

This certainly doesn't help too much, but the clock is either 10 hours slow or 14 hours fast.... I could tell you specifically which if I had any idea it what day it was, but it's spring break and my days have been all the same... wake up, play VF4, listen to 311... they all kinda blur together ya know?

4. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Re: Interfacial problem: Akira's respective time zone

Are you talking about the US version? I have a Japanese version and it seems like the VF4 clock is running on JST, even though the PS2 is set on Central Standard...
    If this is the US version, it seems odd that they wouldn't change it.

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The guys at SOA probably didn't notice... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. TDurden

TDurden Member

are we talking about the clock on the main menu screen? Because mine is correct, as long as the clock on your PS2 system file is correct, the game clock will be correct as well....

7. HalfLotus

HalfLotus Active Member

Mine's correct as well. Always has been.