1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

its me bitches

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

I've never pulled on anyone, and i never will. bottom line is that now im a stormlord i take on all challengers. when i was moving up you are right i would only challenge people up to sentinel. am i number 1 or 3, no. but there is no avenger that is better than me. you better be atleast a slayer if you are going to talk smack. there are some characters that have a better chance of beating my character, namely sarah, some vanessas, some shuns. if you had some luck against me good for you but you are not better than me keep dreaming, lemme know when you wanna go and theres no way you beat me best out of 7 unless you are a slayer like i said earlier. and even then some other bitches at the top i waste like that english guy frogzilla. i played gentleman thief once and he's prob not quite as good as rodnutz, but his record and status says otherwise, ive beaten rodnutz after more several attempts (this was long ago when i played him), but i can always get rounds on him, i didnt get a round on gentleman so maybe he actually is better i dunno, the problem with that is rodnutz uses akira who is def the best character, he has the gravity of a heavyweight but lacks the slowness and hes hard to punish, whereas jean takes more damage than everyone else when countered- you have noticed this right. so i jsut dont think that jean is good enough to be the best. but honestly the best person out there is aiyuka who ive beaten once after atleast ten matches. there is also some girl who uses shun who is prob the second best out there. I'm def in tha top 200 in the ps3 world, if you can beat aiyuka in less than 5 matches youre prob better than me, if tyou cant than stop bullshitting and let me know when you wanna get lit up. You get the same amount of shit from beating sentinels as you do beating shatterers, which is why after i reached avenger there is no point in playing anyone higher until i made it to the top, stop hating and get your weight up.

EvenPit likes this.
  2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I've moved this from the General thread to the PSN thread. I don't know who will read that block of text without being forced, but in the future can i recommend the enter/return key?

BeastEG, Tha_FeauchA and ToyDingo like this.
  3. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Cherry picking your fights a lame way to get to STORMLORD!!!!. Grats on your meaningless rank though. If I see you I will start trying to challenge you again but don't be a pussy and dodge me like before. How can anyone "Tuch" your "Ballz" if you still need to grow a pair?

Oh and I'm gonna mess you up. Like, really bad. :D

VFnumbers, DomAug, ToyDingo and 8 others like this.
  4. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech
    Hey how ya doin touchmaballs? I don't even own a PS3 so no hate here. I don't know if there's any here who could challenge you. Except of course, the mighty SNAKE BOSS. You guys sound like you went to the same school, OF ROCK!! So find his ass and challenge him. The skies will rain fire, the sheeple will bleat, the world will straight end, WHEN THE TWO STORMLORDS MEET!!

5. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Trololol trololol
    I sense troll
    I sense troll.
    Tralaling tralaling
    The flame is
    incomming.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  6. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Jean takes more damage than anyone else when countered? What kind of sorcery is that :/

7. Nathan S

Nathan S Well-Known Member

PSN:
    generalripper114
  8. Richkwondo

Richkwondo Well-Known Member

Oh my god. Is this sphincter boy high? Here is this so called VF master at his best.

Give the guy this much, the only thing he said that's true is that he never rage-quits. But after GDKND told. Me after he beat the crap out of him twice in a row yet again, he promptly removed GDKND from his friends list. I'm told the video of that manhandling will be posted shortly. The only thing this so called Stormlord has going for him is he has no job and is probably home schooled so he plays ranked 24 / 7.

PSN is full of scrubs. All the great players like DenkAi and LA Akira stay off PSN for months at a time in preference to XBL . Being a Stormlord on XBL carries more weight . That is if your that much of a no-lifer ho even care about online rank.

9. Andramelech

XBL:
    Andramelech
    The dude in that video is in more dire need of a blowjob than any black man in history.

10. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

That post TuchMaBallz. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. " but there is no avenger that is better than me." ROFL.

Not sure if he is serious or is trolling.

11. martianpulis

martianpulis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    martianpulis
    gg to you Touch n Ballz, you made me smile today :D

12. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    you ddnt know? when jean takes dmg its a high CH (Red CH). everyone else is normal

13. Richkwondo

What does his race have to do with it? And what you you know, aren't you one of those so cal scrubs who couldn't even punish Jacky's flip kicks on that youtube WNF video? You all were exposed by Unicorn.

If he really needs a b.j., all he has to do is slip your mom $20.

14. Andramelech

XBL:
    Andramelech
    That's fucking funny!! It was a quote from a "Good morning Vietnam". I couldn't very well call him a white man now could I, so I changed the quote.

As far as everything else you said it's probably all true. I don't know what WNF stands for either, but at least I'm not in more dire need of a blowjob than any black man in history ;)

ToyDingo and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  15. Andramelech

XBL:
    Andramelech
    ^^^^^He'll probably put up a video of himself hitting up the ole red light district now, to prove me wrong.. comments disabled of course.

16. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

17. Richkwondo

"What's WNF?" /Facepalm. What an ignorant scrub.

Andramelech likes this.
  18. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

[quote-I've never pulled on anyone, and i never will. bottom line is that now im a stormlord i take on all challengers.[/quote] >>>>>>>>>>

19. G1 TinTin

G1 TinTin Well-Known Member

XBL:
    G1 T i n T i n
    GOKUNODAN BEAT YOU?! LOLOLOL

Seriously though, I hate people like him that teabags and sends hatemail when he is HOOOOORRIBLE.

Tuch_MaBallz likes this.
  20. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

Yo i dont duck anyone until i get to avenger, then i only play people up to sentinel or avengers and teh reason for this is that once you get to avenger if you lose you need to win 8 matches to make that up. i wish the ranking structure was different; i do dodge and not go all out when i play lau players because i do not wanna give away all of my moves and whatnot, which i realize is not the spirit of this site, and ive been able to pick up one or two nice combos for lau here when i first started. now someone posted somethign about wall combos, as many who have faced me know i have a great and easy one that has not been discussed. But even more importantly i just found a new 90 plus combo that will revolutionize your lau in a major way i shit you not, i just finished working out all the parameters. Now I'm not 1 or 3 best on ps network as i have pointed out, but for every person thats an avenger that might be better than me, there is someone above them in rank that I am better than. there might even be people below avenger that barely play that are better than me but my point is that it is easy as shit to get to avenger without ducking anyone. maybe i'm not quite in the top 200, but i am def in tha top 300 best players in the world of ps online virtua fighter 5 final showdown and ill im asking for is proper respect. if 85 lau plauyers like or comment that they are interested in these two combos, then ill show them to yall. my point of sharing who i think the best characterrs are was twofold, namely i want to see how nice yall are and if i shouold share anything sunstantial. now with that being said, i have a fucking degree in the english language and i want some fucking respect, you other players can continue to hate, whether it be because im better than you or because youre upset i didnt give your character respect or whatever tha reasons may be. as soon as i get 85 responses, which im sure wont happen, merely only hate mail saying that my combos are prob whack and im trying to feed my ego in some sick way - which the second part might be true; either way, i might share other things as well and this is comign from someone who has more combined points than just about everyone, atleast everyone who is atleast a slayer unless you count hades who sadly is not that good im sorry but im not here to say im better than someone or not, even though some smart asses will point out that i jsut did. anywho ill break out the first wall combo if i get 50 likes or positive feedback; ive turned my back on the lau community heavily in the past and going forward i still arent going to play you guys to my full level, but trust that i got some nougets to share in this fine holiday season. my prediction, 18 total messages within 2 1/2 months, one third being negative. i cant wait to see.