1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Jackys black hair

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Devil7om, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

This is something im not sure about. I was watching the final for otenami haiken 3, (between jacky and akira) and I noticed that the jacky had black hair. No although I probably already know the answer to this question, is his black hair available in the ps2 pal version of evo or is this a japanesse/arcade exclusive? By the way that was one of the best fights ive ever seen.

2. Aoi_Mei

Aoi_Mei Well-Known Member

If it´s not in shop, it´s not avalaible.
    Could´ve been arena lights that changed the colour...
    but just a guess...

3. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Possibly bad colour on your old computer's part /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

Norman come round and see it. Its definently black.

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Hi, the hair color you're seeing is brown. Arcade > PS2 /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif