1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

JAPAN/JAPANESE PLAYERS

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Mackfactor, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    Watashi no nehon go wa an ma di jo zu ja nai kedo, NEHON no he to, to asobi tai desu. Boku wah CANADA ne Soon de imasu, de mo LAG wah taboon an madi adimasen. Boku no internet wah 15mbs, su go ku ha yai desu. VF NO TA MEH NE KAI I MASHITA.

Ima, Pelshi, ya Babao, ya MEDAMAJIJI, SOULFULKANBOO to ason de imasu. DEMO moto nehon jeen to asobitai desu. AMERICA to NEHON wa "STYLE" wa choto ka wa te imasu KADA desu.

SO SHITE, nehon no ichiban jo zu nah, goh moh asobitai desu. Kanji wa yomenai kedo, HIDAGANA yatada, YOMI MASU.

I WANNA PLAY WITH GOOD JAPANESE PLAYERS, PLZ MSG me, i have a mic and can speak very bad japanese (IM HALF JAPANESE). I HAVE GOOD INTERENT CONNECTion, and would like to play with ppl from japan. PLZ MSG if u would like to play. Also, if you can hook me up with a VERY GOOD GOH player that plays XBOX live in JAPAN that would be appreciated.

2. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

Umm... maybe they would understand better if you wrote it like this:

[​IMG]

I had to change a few parts because they were a bit off, but I think it says pretty much the same thing as what you were trying to say.

Edit: Message me if you want a copy.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Xzyx987X, the current forum software doesn't support unicode text input. It used to previously, and I'm told that it will again. Unfortunately, we have to manage without it for the time being.

4. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    hey whats the website japanese ppl use??
    maybe i can go to the japanese vf site and look for players their?
    whats the link?
    im thinking i can copy and paste what i said in japanese. so i can get their attention. I duno if like well known japanese players play.. xboxlive still or their all on VF5r in the arcades
    XYZ98u340928493432: u speak japanese?

5. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

Here's Kamaage's site: http://www.vfdojo.net/ It's supposed to be the biggest VF community in Japan from what I hear.

And here is my text: http://pastie.org/812105

I do speak Japanese somewhat, although like you I'm pretty bad with kanji. But I can usually adequately muddle my way through conversational Japanese.

6. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Japanese players are the best players in History of VF.

[I THINK SO]

7. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Well duh...

Sig material, I haz it

8. 124

124 Well-Known Member

You really think so?

9. MAtteoJHDY

MAtteoJHDY Well-Known Member

No, best players in history of VF are not japanese.

10. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Then, who are they?

11. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    USA/Canada.

12. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Okay.
    But I still believe that Japanese players are the best.
    [​IMG]

13. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

You calling him a liar? I think you need a time out mister. -_-'

Edit - 124[/size]: Ok i'll log out..

Was it because of this post? [​IMG]

14. 124

124 Well-Known Member

No. it just depends on my beliefs.

And it's not because of your post. I need to.

15. 124

124 Well-Known Member

What do you mean?

16. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

People have only been kidding with you.

17. 124

124 Well-Known Member

I didn't realized it

18. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Thank you!

19. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Well, I'll be in Tokyo for the next 10 days or so and will try to pick up some VF5R basics along the way (since everyone outside of Japan is stuck with VF5), so if you wanna meet up and get some games in, drop me a PM or something. (I'll need to loan a stick from you though...)

Anyone in Tokyo who's willing to meet up ? I'm housed near Akihabara JR for now, so anywhere nearby's great.

20. 124

124 Well-Known Member

It's been my dream going to Japan... But I haven't been there. I want to but I can't. [​IMG]