1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Jerky] Jacket

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Bronze Parrot, Jan 20, 2002.

1. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member

2. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

I'd actually like one of those but, for £325 I don't know...

3. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

Let's hope someone from China reads this post and copy the design. Mass production will begin hopefully in 2 weeks and by then we have cheap USD 50 Jerky Jackets to satisfy.

4. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

ROFL.

5. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

personally I'd like to get the cat suit that sarah wears for my wife...

/versus/images/icons/wink.gif

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

what a smart idea /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif
    one of the rare instances that I actually support 'copy'
    hehehe

7. Bronze Parrot

8. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Re: [Sarah] Cosplay

Shuttle Japan. You dog.

9. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

Where can I buy this online, Chinese or Japanese?

I'd buy the real thing or a bootleg online if it's possible,....anyone know of any sites? Gosh, I like this jacket.

10. Bronze Parrot

Despite my willingness to annoy and flame-bait, I'll not post the URLs of the homepages of Shuttle Japan and other providers of similar, ahem, anime and game cosplay goods and services, such as the St Cosple Gakuen. (Nudge, nudge. Wink, wink.)

11. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Hey mate. It's your reputation on the line. I've only heard of said site through a friend of a friends, cousins uncle who gave me the wrong website address while I was looking for info on NASA only to find that site. Which I prompty left when it told me I had to be 18 because I'm 20.

So you can post anything you like.....