1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Juicebox is learning VF5FS (Day 3)

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Chanchai, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Who are you to tell others how much "assing" is required with Akira or any character for that matter? Everyone decides how much they want to invest, and they (not you!) will determine if the return on that investment -- by way of progress, results, enjoyment, etc., -- is worth it.

Nothing wrong with advising that Akira has a steeper learning curve than most, but you don't need to be so adamant that it's a road to failure if one doesn't sacrifice their lives in the process.

2. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Quarter-Assess!

3. kungfusmurf

It's called NOT LOSING BADLY! LOL FACT... Now kids wait.....................................for it.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  4. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Reading kungfusmurf's post made me think a new VF game was released :rolleyes:

R_Panda, Chanchai and Tricky like this.
  5. kungfusmurf

Fento, yes it's called same shit different day. & I wonder why I came out of retirement.:holla::ROTFL:

6. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member