1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Junkfood Custom Arcades

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by VirtuaCGP, Nov 3, 2021.

1. VirtuaCGP

VirtuaCGP New Member

Wanted to tell y'all about JunkFood custom arcades if you hadn't heard about them. I discovered them thanks to PND Ketchup, and ended up getting one of their Snackboxes. The Snackbox is IMO the best joystick I've ever used, and I've bought / played on / taken apart at least 5 different sticks over the years. You can order practically whatever you want, they make amazing stuff. Also rather than having a traditional customer service email list, they have a discord server where they can answer questions or you can talk to other owners of their products.

https://junkfoodarcades.com/

Attached Files:

Chanchai likes this.