1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Kill Combo

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by EvenPit, Mar 2, 2013.

1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Ok so I found this showcasing a 222 damage combo thats pretty cool now im inspired to find as many death combos as possible for Eileen. I tried something similar to this one below but couldn't quite get it right so instead I edited this post so you can just watch the video for yourself.

2. EvenPit

Ok this one works on Taka only with the aid of a wall.
    12 hit 250dmg
    -Normal Hit
    -Normal Stagger Recovery
    214[K] > [P][+][K] > 46[P][+][G] > 3[P] > [P][+][K] > [P][+][K] > 46[P][+][G] > 3[P] > [P][+][K] > [P][+][K] > 64[P][+][G].

You can also just use 3K to start the combo it'll give 1 extra point of damage
    Or 236KG will give you 2 extra

3. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    That's not a combo. If you presume zero stagger recovery/throw escapes from the opponent you can kill them with P+K, 46P+G loop anywhere on the stage. Any strike that gives guaranteed throw looped with a throw that generates stagger should pretty much kill anyone who doesn't stagger recover at all.

These kinds of things, while not useful, are still very fun to mess around with. Cool vid. :)

4. EvenPit

Oops Didn't even know that epic Fail on me..