1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lau Combo List Thread

Discussion in 'Lau' started by Johoseph, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    So as you all probably know. The Combo Lists on VFDC are up and running.
    http://virtuafighter.com/combos/index.php

I have all the ability to add/remove/edit all the combos in the Lau list.
    I added a rather small list of starting combos for Lau, along with some advanced ones.

This thread is basically just to point out omissions (there are a lot atm).
    I can add the combos easily I just find myself not having as much time to put in the research for the list.

So if you got anything to add in there, let me know. And please provide as much information as you have (which characters it works on, stances, CH / NH etc...) I don't need all the info though, as long as I have a combo I can at least test it and throw it on the list so that it slowly grows into a complete list for Lau :)

Trykt and YOMI like this.
  2. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Thank you, I've been waiting for a proper combo list for Lau.

3. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Can someone share Lau's basic wall combos? not able to find it....

Thanks!!

4. Airegin

Airegin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Airegin42
    XBL:
    Airegin42
    Joho posted some wonderful wall info in this thread. Should start about half way down the second page and continue on to the third. I know it helped me when I was trying to learn some Lau a few months back.

Dennis0201 likes this.
  5. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Sweet, I just check some info and it's crazy! That 4K wall combo probably is the best setup I've ever seen.