1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Fei - how to improve my skills with lei fei

Discussion in 'Lei' started by FinnishMonk, Oct 1, 2003.

1. FinnishMonk

FinnishMonk New Member

Ive been playing this VF4 for a while now and i like the lei fei most... i just wondered how i could improve my skills better i know i know there is practice mode but do u have any hints for me... /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

Just have fun with him, if you feel like head rolling, head roll. I love Leifei cause I do whatever I feel like with him and people know to get scared if I ever get serious with him. If you play against human comp, play like there is nothing they can do against him cause you got em on lock. I won't give gameplay advice cause I want to see others play the way they feel like with him. If you want to get into all that, just check frame data. Other than that, play till your hands bleed (metaphorically, sorta /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif). Have fun playing the mac of VF4 and evo.

3. Jacky_San

Jacky_San Well-Known Member

I found Csnape's Lei Fei info to be quiet helful:
    here!

I'd have more but lately I've been using Jerky.
    Did you check there first?

A nice beginner combo starter which is good in the early arcades in quest mode is:
    [3][3][P][P]
    Another one is:
    [9] [K] + [G]

Dancing Fei's!

4. FinnishMonk

FinnishMonk New Member

ok thanks guys... damn the game is on my buddys home right now he wanted to play it, i got it tomorrow back /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif then i start playing with lei fei /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. SpeedFreak25

SpeedFreak25 Active Member

just wondering is lei fei a charcter that you can go really far with? ive heard people say that he is too easy to master. ive been playing with loads of charcters for along time and want to just concentrate on one.

6. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

Leifei has gotten me far, the only thing you may want to observe is when you play against someone who understands the frames and the strings Leifei has (*cough* Maddy *cough), you will have to change up your style ALOT which is a good thing because of the way he plays, he is easy to get into patterns with.