1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Fei setup-kumite

Discussion in 'Lei' started by BerzePL, Jul 6, 2002.

1. BerzePL

BerzePL Member

It works preety much to me:
    [4]~[6], [P]+[K] (hit) then [4]+[P], [P] (comp didnt like to TR) then [8]+[P] (lei jump off) then [2]+[P]+[G]+[K] then (charged) [P]+[K] try it!

2. ken

ken Well-Known Member

read other post about the other combo

if you buffer a dash after the [4][P][P], [6][6], [2][P]+[K]+[G].....

you can make the computer TR most of the time.

3. BerzePL

BerzePL Member

ups i forgot and after: charged [P]+[K] [4]+[P],[P] and [8]+[P]. This is good way to excelent...

You can also use QCF,[P]+[K] instead [4]~[6]+[P]+[K] but its more unsecure... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

after charged [P]+[K],[4][P][P] buffer [6][6][K]then[8][P] does 105pts no mC/MC w/o down attack.Knowing when to use [4][6][P]+[K] and [2][3][6][P]+[K] (sabaki move) makes them equally good moves to use.

5. ono

ono Well-Known Member

yea, in my opinion, [4][6][P]+[K] is a bad move. Unless your oppenent has just started to stagger, i wouldn't use it. Or I might use it on a float combo, but other than that, it is a slow move. You forfeit speed for power, and any good player will just use an evade attack, or interrupt you in the middle of it.

-ono-

6. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

[4][6][P]+[K] is quite effective when the slightly predictable CPU goes for a punch/grab, because you can avoid it. [2][3][6][P]+[K] : the sabaki is right at the beginning of the move, so the timing is more important here. The first move is good against human opponents as a sort of mind aspect is involved.

7. BerzePL

BerzePL Member

No, I think b~f+P+K is VERY good move...but...Its important how to use it...and this move avoid also some mid.