Lei Fei setup-kumite

Discussion in 'Lei' started by BerzePL, Jul 6, 2002.

1. BerzePL

BerzePL Member

It works preety much to me:
    /versus/images/commands/b.gif~/versus/images/commands/f.gif, /versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif (hit) then /versus/images/commands/b.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif, /versus/images/commands/p.gif (comp didnt like to TR) then /versus/images/commands/u.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif (lei jump off) then /versus/images/commands/d.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif then (charged) /versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif try it!

2. ken

ken Well-Known Member

read other post about the other combo

if you buffer a dash after the /versus/images/commands/b.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif, /versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif, /versus/images/commands/d.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif+/versus/images/commands/g.gif.....

you can make the computer TR most of the time.

3. BerzePL

BerzePL Member

ups i forgot and after: charged /versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif /versus/images/commands/b.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif,/versus/images/commands/p.gif and /versus/images/commands/u.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif. This is good way to excelent...

You can also use QCF,/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif instead /versus/images/commands/b.gif~/versus/images/commands/f.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif but its more unsecure... /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

after charged /versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif,/versus/images/commands/b.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif buffer /versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gifthen/versus/images/commands/u.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif does 105pts no mC/MC w/o down attack.Knowing when to use /versus/images/commands/b.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif and /versus/images/commands/d.gif/versus/images/commands/df.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif (sabaki move) makes them equally good moves to use.

5. ono

ono Well-Known Member

yea, in my opinion, /versus/images/commands/b.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif is a bad move. Unless your oppenent has just started to stagger, i wouldn't use it. Or I might use it on a float combo, but other than that, it is a slow move. You forfeit speed for power, and any good player will just use an evade attack, or interrupt you in the middle of it.

-ono-

6. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

/versus/images/commands/b.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif is quite effective when the slightly predictable CPU goes for a punch/grab, because you can avoid it. /versus/images/commands/d.gif/versus/images/commands/df.gif/versus/images/commands/f.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif : the sabaki is right at the beginning of the move, so the timing is more important here. The first move is good against human opponents as a sort of mind aspect is involved.

7. BerzePL

BerzePL Member

No, I think b~f+P+K is VERY good move...but...Its important how to use it...and this move avoid also some mid.