1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Fei's Toushou

Discussion in 'Lei' started by masterpo, Aug 13, 2022.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Lei Fei's Toushou [6][6][P]

Is one of Northern Shaolin Kung Fu strongest attacks. It is also one of Lei Fei's strongest single attacks It does 23 damage and +1 advantage. It seems like the developer at AM2 made the strongest Northern Shaolin Kung Fu attacks also strong attacks in the game. ;)

This Sifu performs Toushou at about 0.32 into the Video

2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

That is my favourite Lei Fei move.
    I like sidestepping an opponents attack, and then hitting them with it.:cool:

masterpo likes this.
  3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I've kind of integrated into a hybrid dragon attack (almost like dragon palm) I've used it many times as the final attack in a round or the finishing attack for the entire match. Yes side step and then as a defensive statement. Toushou can bring your opponent to respect your kung fu and retreat to a less aggressive attack.

But I mix Norther Shaolin style and aspects of Northern Dragon and Southern Dragon with my application of Toushou

@beanboy do you main Lei Fei?

4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I mained him a bit in VF4 Evolution.