1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Lei Punishment

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Sharizord, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Sharizord

Sharizord Active Member

What are Lei's punishment options ?

What i have so far is:

12:p,6p
    13:kg,p

besides the ridicolously unsafe moves are there any other moves to consider for punishment ?

I was considering using 6k because i love the stance but maybe the guaranteed damage from kg,p is more worth it in the long run.

2. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    9kg

Yea, I do 6k all the time and mix it up with highs and lows.
    kg is pretty safe just by itself because you can then do p from his single leg to push the opponent back. kg,p works too.

3. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

ya thats what i use to works really well

4. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    Another thing: 6k is good when you notice your opponent is evading a lot. Follow their patter(s) and use 6k. Another thing is that 6k stuns.

5. iamthedave

iamthedave Member

6K, K is a combo if you catch a sidestepper; at least nobody in my playgroup can find a way to block/sidestep/counter it, and puts you into nehan for follow ups, though they can shake off the K to block them. I usually go for 2K out of Nehan, or G into 8K to make distance.