1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Media section

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by GLC, Feb 20, 2003.

1. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Why not update it a bit? /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif VF4fx hasn't been updated in AGES, CreeD's FTP is dead, Daioh doesn't host movies any more under their domain name...

Maybe adding links to those 5 or so main Japanese/Korean sites that host movies would be a good idea...

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I'll leave it to myke to answer this one (I think he mentioned that it needed an overhaul in a recent post). I thought you should know that www.daioh.com resolves again now, the index page is still /top.html

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I'm aware of the fact that daioh.com resolves again, I went to each site from Media section before posting - but I found no movie links on daioh (I said it doesn't host movies, not that it doesn't resolve or exist). I could also miss them or got onto site with their update in progress, though...

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Daioh's movies are available again under their old URL. The most recent one is geki4, geki 1, 2, and 3 are mirrored on VFDC in divx.

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Must've missed them then... which doesn't change anything about your FTP and VF4fx anyway .;)

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  7. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Do you expect me to read every single thread? /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Scripts, scripts, how hard is to update this section 'manually' eg. once a month? Or two months?