1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

MGS HD Edition

Discussion in 'General' started by SanFran_MAN, Sep 17, 2012.

1. SanFran_MAN

SanFran_MAN Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Recently I had bought Metal Gear Solid HD Edition which it includes MGS 3: Snake Eater, and MGS 2: Sons of liberty. Even though i have played these games way before then on the PS2, I have to say it was pretty fun going back playing both these games especially Snake Eater which was one of my favorites out of the story, such a great story set back in the 1960's and using survival skills based on whatever creature was living in the jungle just to feed on them to stay alive. If you had bought this game or had played one of these games before please let me hear your opinions.

2. Manjoume

Manjoume Well-Known Member

You say MGS 2 and 3, and didn't include Peace Walker, does that mean you have the Vita Port? (I'm pretty sure the PS3 version has PW). I don't know about 360.

When I first heard about the MGS collection, I was interested but never played any of the titles. I bought MGS 1 on PSN but with so many games out, never passed the first disc (but it's now on my backlog). Will get back to it on my next long weekend.

3. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

I LOVED IT!! The memories I have playing MGS 2 when I was small. I only played MGS2 and MGS4 so the HD collection helped me underdstand the story better with the events of MGS 3 and Peace Walker. Are you looking forward to the new MGS?

4. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Well when i bought it off the market place it only included 2, and 3 not PW I think that's an exclusive for PS3 since it was a PS brand game.

5. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Igot the PS3 version and finally started to actually play PW. I had the PSP version too but the ergonomics and controls were a turnoff.

I was finishing my Kerotan frog collection on PS2 Subsistence when I got the HD version, so I guess I start it all over again. MGS3 is the game that really does it for me, but I really look fwd to PW too.

6. SanFran_MAN

PSN:
    Tsumaki_Kid
    XBL:
    Tsumaki Kid
    Yeah also MGS3 was my very first out of all the others in the series. It would have been nice to put Peace Walker in the 360 version since I believe there is an online mode in it.