1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

MOAT 2001

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by SummAh, Mar 27, 2001.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Flat lineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    Guess I'll have to wait till VF4 b4 I can split open Andy and Adam's ASSES!!!!!!!!/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

Guess I'll have to wait till VF4 to go shopping with GE for good music./versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Guess I'll have to wait till VF4 before I can hook up with any of u hardcore peeps /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Guess it's gonna be another LONGGGGGGGGGGGGG WAITTTTTTTT~~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!~~~~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Hey at least you don't have to endure the 2 day+ plane trip /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Very /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

FOOL~!!!~~~!!!~~~!!!!~~~!!!~~!!!!!

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

2 day+? where do you guys live, on the moon? were you intending on flying by spitfire or the original wright brothers plane or something?

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Australia,one day there,and one back.....I'm pretty sure that's accurate /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif