more VF4 details

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by uk_kid, Feb 8, 2001.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

go to ps2.ign.com now for a few more tidbits about VF4 and its graphics.

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

It sound so pretty. I am just wondering how you will see fish maybe in Jeff's stage with that clear carribean water.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

"I am just wondering how you will see fish maybe in Jeff's stage with that clear carribean water."

- it will be interesting to see whether VF4's stages are all-new or simply lusher versions of the VF3 stages. will the themes from previous VF games remain?

4. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

ugh, why would they even consider using the same stages, even for a microt? that's insanity.

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

i meant the same themes (jeffry's stage a desert island, etc). an expansion rather than ENTIRELY new concepts.

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

possible. you could even argue that there is precedence, vf3 jeff and lau's stages (arguably) being expansions of vf2 stages. but, that's only two stages.

i don't see why they would, though, especially if suzuki's line about starting anew is anything worth taking seriously. there are limitless possibilities, especially on such a powerful machine. why bother with evolution when you can pig out and make something totally new and amazing?