1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Name of the song in Deep Mountain stage w/ VF1 OST?

Discussion in 'General' started by Specter21, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Specter21

Specter21 New Member

In Virtual Fighter Ultimate Showdown, I'm looking for this song.
    With VF1 Background music setting, what track is playing for Deep Mountain Stage!?
    I'd like to know the name of that track!?
    It sounds awesome!
    It sounds like the original Akira track from Sega Saturn, or a different version.
    Anyone know the name of it???

Last edited: Jun 25, 2021
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Forgive me if I'm wrong, but. I think Deep Mountain is Wolf's stage. If so, it'd be this theme (?)

3. Specter21

Specter21 New Member

Yeah, dude it’s not the same song. I know Wolf’s VF1 remix version very well.

4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Welp, that's the only bullet I had to shoot. Don't know what to tell ya. If it's VF1 ost and Deep Mountain stage, I can't think of anything else besides it being Wolf's VF1 stage theme. Good luck, brah.

5. Specter21

Specter21 New Member