1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Need some new Sarah outfits

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Mar 6, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, just joined, god knows why so late since I've been playing since 91. Sarah all the way, of course. Anyway, I finally found that Model 3 book (some Japanese release...looks like a fashion catalogue of sorts, characters all pre-rendered nicely posed). And I've wanted a Sarah tattoo for several years now (my first has to be her), and I'm finally getting it this week based on one of her poses in this book (saw the sketches already and can't wait).

The outfit she's got is from VF2, however. Are there any good shots of her (maybe a rerelease of this catalogue) with VF3 (doubt 4's ready) outfits, either trailer park trash Sarah or cute mule-wearing Sarah? I've scoured the web, but turned up little that could make good quality sketches and tattoos.

Many many thanks!

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

this has to be a prank, I know some ppl love their games....... but a tatoo!!! daam! that's some sick shit.

but hey whatever floats your boat.

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

[​IMG]
    fuck spelling!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: No joke

Oh no, I'm totally serious! I'm not like in love with this chick, who doesn't exist. I'm not a complete wacko, but I adore what she represents. She's a great avatar, and to wear her on my body is a great testament and compliment to the ones who created her.

To me she's a sexual being that isn't afraid to kick some ass! In looking back, she's lasted with me longer than any other relationship I've had in real life--okay, that's a little mental, but hey, she's been there when others haven't. We've had some good times "together"...kicking little unctuous kids' asses at the arcades (because 13 year olds think they're better at these things than 30 year olds--don't think so, honey, we've had many more years of practice). ;>

Modesty aside, I think this is a better reason to get a tattoo than others I've seen on some people I know. One dude got his arm inked blue because "he hated the color blue". I understand, but it still seems off.

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Re: No joke

How about people who get asian symbols on their body and dont have the slightest idea what they mean they just got them because they look cool. Or those people with Warner Bros. characters on their arm because and I quote "Taz is so cool".

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Absolutely

Oh yeah, I agree. When I was waiting to get inked yesterday, there were a few groups coming through that were doing just that. I guess they just woke up that morning thinking "Hey, I want a tattoo! Dunno what or what it will mean, but I suddenly want one." I'm no one to get out the gavel and judge, but hey, seems a little shortsighted for such a permanent thing.

But, I got me a very very nice looking Sarah wearing a VF2 body suit in her crossed arm/jumping backwards victory pose on my calf. Got highlights in the lips, awesome blue/black shading with the addition of a slight six-pack on her tummy that wasn't there in the original, but really makes her body. Definitely her!

But, I need another/several with different outfits still. Would really love the VF3 brown casual suit w/mules, too. Not the tramp/whore denim belt-wearing ones, though.

"No one can out-dance Evil!"
    --Space Channel 5

6. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: Absolutely

take a picture and post it.

[​IMG]
    fuck spelling!