1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New properties on ver c brad

Discussion in 'Brad' started by DancingFighterG, Nov 2, 2007.

1. DancingFighterG

DancingFighterG Well-Known Member

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. ok, guys I found something interesting with Brad. In LD the the first knee seems faster like the Ducking->K and the best thing about it is that the first knee STAGGERS on regulater hit. To damn good!! Also, I think they have changed the delay window on Ducking->P, P but that could be because of the online lag. Don't know yet. Will test tomorrow. Also one of my friends said that he was playing a brad online and he did a move that is a mid punch and then a high. Now after he blocked both Brad was able to get a /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gifKK and he could not punish him with anything after he blocked the mid, high move. I tried to figure out what it is but I don't know. I was leading towards the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif_/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gifP but he was able to PP after the block.

I will do some more investigating on some stuff. I don't have an xbox so I will have to wait until tomorrow when all the CO crew get's together to try some stuff out.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Stagger on normal hit? Are you sure? I know that it staggers a crouched opponent, but if the opponent is standing and not guarding, I didn't think it staggered.

As for the mid high move, maybe it was the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif? It's -6 on guard, but I'm surprised your friend was unable to punish Brad attempting a 16f standing low attack. Maybe they were too slow, or there was some slight lag.

Bottom line is that I wouldn't necessarily draw any conclusions about punishability of attacks from online play alone.

3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Just checked, Its true in ver.c. LD K staggers a standing nonblocker on normal hit, and the stagger is strugglable (the stick icon appears).