1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NEW SEGA Arcade BOARD announcement

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Brisal73, May 2, 2005.

1. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

- Sega announced the annual Sega Private Show will take place in 3 different cities, Sega will reveal the new arcade system which uses high-end PowerVR graphic technology, only next generation console systems will be able to handle an identical conversion. Here are the show times:

* May 20 - Tokyo
    * May 24 - Osaka
    * May 26 - Fukoka

Source: Magicbox

VF5 far behind?

2. Jeffahn

Jeffahn Well-Known Member

I can't wait -no really, I can't wait; I'm going to Japan to break into Sega HQ for my own special preview.

<>

3. AM3

AM3 New Member

Please Provide a link or some solid proof,because Magicbox isn't always legit.

4. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

If you do go can you provide some vid clips to show the rest of us unfortunate enough not going. It would be very much apreciated.

5. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

haha he's joking /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Although knowing what a sick sick head he is you never know...... /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Lol. Meh, it's ok. I just want to see what sega has to show. If I could I would probably go, but I'm stumped with school and I can't even speak Japanese lol. Right now I'm just waitng to see what happens for evo 2k5.

7. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

Anyone know the crack with the new Naomi 3 board?

I thought it would be announced by now. I'm guessing VF5 will be running on it.