1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

New TBZone movies.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by CreeD, Dec 21, 2001.

1. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

www.tbzone.co.kr/vf4 ... then click on download.
    It looks like they got a new host for the downloads (this is the first time I've seen a name for the download site anyway).

No, akira kid doesn't play akira yet.
    The new stuff is all in TBZone act 3.
    PS: even though I've been joking about it for like a month, they really did update their page. =)

Since vf.dyndns.org will be down for the holidays, I'll be hosting these at <a target="_blank" href=ftp://207.5.239.173/>ftp://207.5.239.173/</a> temporarily, they'll be in the base directory.

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

I'm actually not going to be mirroring these on the ftp address mentioned earlier - it turns out this old crotchety PC is running out of room. Get them from rustedtech or something until I can mirror them properly on vf.dyndns.org :)

Did I mention how disappointing these were? After seeing all those daioh flicks, these guys hardly seem competent. Maybe their sticks are messed up, shinz and his opponents couldn't possibly have wanted to use P+G throws so much.
    Rich was telling me months ago that these flicks were really mediocre, and I said "no man they're good! come on!" ... oops. Well, they have their moments.

3. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

I'll try

I'll try to DL these bu I have problem with that ftp for some reason :(

By the way, over 30 gigs of traffic at Rustedtech for Dec, WOW!

Too bad no one want to contribute to the page, just rape my bandwidth, hehe.

Naw I'm still building the page up, expect more soon. However if you sign up at my page, I send out newsletters EVERY update, including new movies.

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: I'll try

I signed up ages ago~

It's a nice site~

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: I'll try

give me an upload password and I'll send you any stuff that I find you don't have yet :)

... one small request. I beg of you not to start another message board.

6. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Well

Not going to start another VF message board
    However for other topics I'll have a few.

Use my anon ftp

ftp://rustedtech.com

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: Well

ruke, thanks.

8. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

HEY CREED!!!!

Instead of my anon ftp, try this new upload script I just installed. Tell me what you think and if it works

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.rustedtech.com/portal/modules.php?name=Members_Upload>Rustedtech Uploads</a>

9. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Re: HEY CREED!!!!

err, it seems to want a name and password, which of course I don't have. I tried anonymous for kicks but of course no luck =D

10. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

err nm that, I registered and I get this error when I send something:
    Parse error: parse error in /home/www/rustedtech/portal/modules/Members_Upload/upload.php on line 29

11. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Hey fixing the upload

For anon:
    User name: anonymous
    Password: your email@youremail.com

12. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Hope you've got a hefty virus scanner running on that thing =D

13. Cause

Cause Well-Known Member

Incoming ftp is not connected to anything, then when I move to my hard drive, I have Norton updated check every one.

I'll have a ton of movies up after the holidays