1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[News]Official title scramble site updated

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by FireLiu, May 7, 2003.

1. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

2. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Hey fireliu,

Thanks for the pictures and everything.

Keep up the good work.

BTW, how the VF4 scene in China is like?

3. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Liu,
    Can you tell me where is there to play vf4 in Beijing? I'm beijingren by birth, would be nice to know where to play if I go back there.

Thanks!

4. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    madagascar said:

Hey fireliu,

Thanks for the pictures and everything.

Keep up the good work.

BTW, how the VF4 scene in China is like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well,thanks for your encouragement.I`m in BeiJing,but the amount of arcade center there is very less,the price is very expensive too,so we have to play PS2 at home mostly.
    But the ShangHai/GuangDong/HongKong/TaiWan`s players are luckily,game center is in everywhere.So their game level is higher than us prevalent.
    Fortunately we can download clips on the japanese website,so as to we can study their tactics~
    (I`m sorry my english is bad /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

5. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Shang said:

Liu,
    Can you tell me where is there to play vf4 in Beijing? I'm beijingren by birth, would be nice to know where to play if I go back there.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to meet you,but because of SARS.Nowadays to play in game centers of BeiJing is much more hard,some VF fans just play in my friend`s little game shop(anyway they don`t fear the SARS,they are warriors /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

The address of the shop is... ...Do you know Gu Lou? There`s a HunTunHou restaurant beside GuLou,and my friend`s shop just opposite the HunTunHou,and originally we should hold a Fighting Game Championship of VF4/StreetFighterIII/KOF on May 1st,but we had to delay the date because of SARS too... ...

whatever,we would have a warm reception for you whenever you back to home.You can visit our forum too:
    http://www.chinamcse.com/cgi-bin/forums.cgi?forum=2

6. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

and... ...show you some pictures of BeiJing,but I`m not sure if you can see that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The only one hardcore game center of BeiJing-WanShiJi(means everything luckily)

[​IMG]

my friends were playing VF4evolution. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Friens`s little shop.

8. Catch22

Catch22 Well-Known Member

Holy moly,
    they shops and arcades in Beijing are way better than the ones here! I've grown accustom to meeting international people from all over the globe, but this is the first time I've "met" someone from mainland China.

Wussup dude. Yao Ming rocks!

9. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Hey. fireliu.

Thanks for the nice pics again.

BTW, what is the game displays Akira's face and

Chinese letters on the cover( The one to the far left)?

Is that a Chinese version of VF4?

10. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    madagascar said:

Hey. fireliu.

Thanks for the nice pics again.

BTW, what is the game displays Akira's face and

Chinese letters on the cover( The one to the far left)?

Is that a Chinese version of VF4?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well,that is not a game,it`s Kakutou Shinseiki 1 DVD produced by Sega Official,the words on the cover means:"The naissance of phenix _ New Century Grapple.You know,the champion of this match got the "phenix" title.

And the DVD of New Century Grapple 2 will be published in the end of the month,maybe we can download it at korea website: tbzone.com

11. FireLiu

FireLiu Active Member

Let me show you some pictures of this guy:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The champion of the New Century Grapple 1(title:phenix)
    His ring name means:U.K patient-Napoleon

and there is another pic of him: /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    [​IMG]

12. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the picture.

Just curious. Do you know why some players in Japan

use U.K hospital as their team or ring name?

What does it mean by that?