1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Notice hella new members lately?

Discussion in 'General' started by mushen, Mar 15, 2002.

1. mushen

mushen Well-Known Member

Now that vf4 is coming out for ps2, have u guys noticed there's so much more activity in the forums. Me being one of the newbies. (i've always just read, never posted until now)

-mushen

2. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

[sarcasm]Nah...really? You're joking, right? Why, I haven't noticed a change at all![/sarcasm]

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif

3. akira2001

akira2001 Well-Known Member

No kidding??!!

Every time I log on there's a new member. But, that's cool. Hopefully they keep posting and don't become a deadend who signs up and never or rarely posts anything. Kind of seperates the people who like and love the game.

Oh well!!

4. Murasame

Murasame Well-Known Member

Hopefully they keep posting and don't become a deadend who signs up and never or rarely posts anything

*wind blows*
    *tumbleweed bounces across VFDC*
    Give me 3 days...