1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Obsolete] VF Circuit FAQ

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Not sure what this VF Circuit is all about? Post your question here and it will be answered (I hope!). Last updated on October 26, 2013.

General FAQ
    Q1. What is the VF Circuit? A. This is a free region-based online league for anyone around the world.

Q2. I lived in region "X." Can I participate in the VF Circuit? A. If there are at least 3 people or teams within your region "X," then yes you can participate. It all depends on the interest of the people. Last season, some players from Russia and Japan participated in the Circuit, with Russia having its own Championship at the end. The more players that participate the more defined a region can be.

Q3. The VF Circuit Season has already started, am I still able to register and participate in the events? A. Yes, you can still register for the VF Circuit (follow the directions in the Introduction and How to Register Thread). After registering once, you can sign-up for each individual event within the Circuit (you will have to sign-up for each individual event in order for me to make a bracket before the start of the event).

Q4. I registered for the first season of VF Circuit, do I need to register again for the second season? A. If the information from the first season is still accurate then you do not to send your information again to me. You still have to sign-up for each individual event in order for me to make a bracket before the start of the event).

Q5. How long do each individual event takes? A. For every event and this depends on the number of participants, I planned it to take no more than 2 hours.

Q6. I saw in the event listings that it starts at 5:00 AM and ends 17 hours later at midnight, when does the event actually begins?
    A. The Circuit is a global online league with all scheduled events starting in the evening or afternoon of where you live. Thus, evening in Japan can be in the afternoon or in the morning of where you live. All regularly scheduled events will take no more than 2-3 hours of your time within the evening. Please read the first post of the individual event sign-up thread to learn the exact start time of your event. To ensure there are no confusion of event start times, a countdown timer will be made. Note that this does not includes Team Matches as those are done by the two teams.

Individual Events FAQ
    Q. A.

Team Matches FAQ
    Q. A.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  2. Junsuina Chikara

Junsuina Chikara Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Jun_Chikara
    XBL:
    LeprekaunTM
    Hey Akai. I'm in the EU PS3 tournament. I was just wondering, what bracket am I in? So that I can add the players from my bracket to my PSN list for when they host a room.

3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
  4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Q. I saw in the event listings that it starts at 5:00 AM and ends 17 hours later at midnight, when does the event actually begins? A. The Circuit is a global online league with all events starting in the evening of where you live. Thus, evening in Japan can be in the afternoon or in the morning of where you live. All regularly scheduled events will take no more than 2-3 hours of your time within the evening. Please read the first post of the sign-up thread to learn the exact start time of your event. Within the first post of the sign-up thread and nearing the date of the event, there are links to a countdown timer to ensure there are no confusion of event start times.

5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Updated the first post. If you have questions on anything related to the Circuit, please post it here.

6. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    Can I sign up for any of the events yet?

7. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I will make a sign-up thread in tournaments/events section for September Qualifier. The other ones will follow after the preceding one has ended.

8. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.