1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Old Skool Action with Ver.C

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by RagingSilver, May 9, 2003.

1. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

ok I said a while ago I was gonna put up some videos of Bareknuckle and Arch Angel playing and here it is. It's some classic Old VF4 Ver.C action of the two players. I only got 1 video right now but I'll add some more later.

It's in a quicktime format so do the right click saving business. Sorry for the poor quality too but it's still viewable. I'll make them better quality next time. I didn't have enough time in college to make it look nice. oh well.

Bareknuckle(Wolf) Vs Arch Angel(Pai) (around 15MB, sorry!)

thats all for now, Grab it or view it while u can cos when I get some more clips, I'll have to take the old ones off.

ciao! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. imf

imf Well-Known Member

nice stuff, how about some evo?

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Well when sega decide to hurry the hell up and release it there will be evo. /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif

4. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Tight match between the two.

Good stuff. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

nice job RS, i look forward to some EVO homeplay next month.. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

6. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

ok,

new video just up. Again it's of bareknuckle Vs Arch angel. This video was abit funny to export so I stuffed it in a zip fle. Just open up Quicktime and do the open file business cos it won't work just by double clicking the file. (www.alzip.com) <-- For those who don't have a UN-Zip program. Anyway heres the movie.

BareKnuckle Vs Arch Angel: Match 2

7. Ragnafrak

Ragnafrak Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ragingsilver said:

ok,

new video just up. Again it's of bareknuckle Vs Arch angel. This video was abit funny to export so I stuffed it in a zip fle. Just open up Quicktime and do the open file business cos it won't work just by double clicking the file. (www.alzip.com) <-- For those who don't have a UN-Zip program. Anyway heres the movie.

BareKnuckle Vs Arch Angel: Match 2

[/ QUOTE ]you forgot to add the .mov file extension :]

worked fine for me after I added it