1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Online Tournament for trip to EVO JP 2023

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by kungfusmurf, Nov 11, 2022.

1. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Look, I'd just found this out OK!

Apparently, one of you LOSERS will be going to Tokyo to play against the 2nd best VF players in the world on March 2023!

Prize: $2000 will be send directly to the winner of this online tournament for the intention of traveling to Tokyo & play VF & EVO JP. Which should cover your hotel & flight with a little spending unless this thing doesn't even get off the ground. But if you decide to spend the money on drugs, hookers & gamble the last $10 on street dice, that's on you OK.

Since, I'm too busy with work to organize & finalize the details, I hope VF community will come together to show the FGC why we're the best at still playing a dead game.

I only like to add one rule to Tournament which is obviously no EU & Asia online players, for example only players who live in NA, Canada & far down as Mexico. So yes that means Little Jimi & Hime Chan can participate.

Date: Suggesting end of November or the start of December, I know it's soon but so is EVO JP in March OK! Besides the hotel & flights are only going to get more expensive over time.

You should only have questions about the Tournament details not about the prize or me and If you do you're an IDIOT!!!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2022
    VFhayato likes this.
  2. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    So you want someone else(s) besides you to organize/run an online tournament for North America region to give the winning player funds for a trip to Evo Japan 2023?

3. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Yes.

VFhayato and MadeManG74 like this.
  4. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

smurf come down to super choya cup #4! let goooooooo! LOL!
    we need smurf backkkkk!