1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Options after back crumples

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by ThatDarnMoose, Nov 25, 2007.

1. ThatDarnMoose

ThatDarnMoose Member

So I notice I'm always getting back crumples with Blaze but I can't consistently go for the low back throw. I'm probably not dashing fast enough or something. What other options do I have with a back crumple to do more damage? Is it the same as a side crumple so I could go for a relaunch with 9P+K,K?

2. ElectricLeo

ElectricLeo Well-Known Member

I hear you on the tight timing front, but I can't bear not to go for low throw, even though I've got about a 30 per cent success rate on it.

3. ultralewis

ultralewis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    InfamousGeezer
    XBL:
    Infamous Geezer
    Reviving an old thread here. No good answers yet, so I`m gonna try and help. When you get the low back crumple I dash forward 66 and wait tilll its just finished(make sure the dash goes the full distance before doing low throw.) I think it fails if you try it to fast i.e. you go for 66 dash then begin low throw when the dash has not went the full distance.

Try it in dojo mode. Set counter hit (on) then attack your opponent with 46P+K, then low throw 3P+K+G. Do a 3p which staggers. Attack with 46P+K again. Now dash in fully then do low throw 2P+K+G. Hope this helps.

Another good follow up after back crumple would be to dash in then use 4KPP.