1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai Item ?

Discussion in 'Pai' started by X_Play, Oct 18, 2009.

1. X_Play

X_Play Member

4 those who have unlocked all Pai Items does she have White Flare Pants w/the little Pink sides and does she have her hat from the Previous VF Games, and can she wear just Shorts and not the dress?

2. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

White Flare Pants - Yes and it works on all Types
    and which hat are you talking abt?
    and the shorts can only be used for Type C (dress). But pants are interchangeable but depends...

3. 124

124 Well-Known Member

I think Pai never had a Hat item ever!!!!!!!! 8:)

4. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Nice bump...

Anyways, I thinking he was asking about the blue hat that she wore in the older VF games.

5. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    Pai doesnt have that blue hat... fortunately

6. Venussail

Venussail Active Member

I never did like that... I replaced it with the Princess Crown in my VF4: Evo customization of her.

7. 124

124 Well-Known Member

RighT! Pai had a Crown, not a Hat! [​IMG]

8. Mlai

Mlai Well-Known Member

FYI, that type of blue circular hat that she wore, was a dynastic era headgear that only male government officials wore. It's also worn for male corpses being buried, because the dead were dressed in formal wear that looked like government garments. Which is why Hsien-Ko (Lei Lei) of Darkstalkers wore it (though she shouldn't since she's female).

I have no idea why Pai was wearing one, and I'm glad it's gone. If Lau was wearing it, it would have made more sense.

9. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    it has been added to VF5R item list. Now in Japan people can customise Pai just like in vf4

10. 124

124 Well-Known Member

WOW! FS is really fantastic!!! [​IMG] but bad news for Mlai.. [​IMG]

11. PaulMartinKPG

PaulMartinKPG Member

I have got a green, Chinese style cap for her, and a white, checked one, which looks great with the black Chinese blouse, with a little window for some cleavage display [​IMG]