1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pai's baby blue outfit

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Raptor1017, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

I might have just seen this wrong, but I think I remember seeing Pai in her 1P outfit in a baby blue color with yellow trim. The outfit looked really cool, but I'm at Protector and still don't have it. Was I just seeing it wrong, or do I have to do something specific to get this color?

2. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

I've also seen her and that color is cute /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I think you can buy this color from shop. I'am not sure, I will check it.

3. Aoi_Mei

Aoi_Mei Well-Known Member

I have the color whit my Pai, but I cant remember how I got it. Try completing all tournaments and quest orders. Im still missing the AM2 Cup and Ultimate Battle though...

4. Raptor1017

I just got AM2 cup and ultimate battle at the same time. I'm almost positive I got them both for getting champion ranked in the Wrestler's Battle competition. Not sure if it was wrestler's, but I know I got them from winning one of those event square tournaments.

5. Raptor1017

Ah I got it! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif you get the 1P baby blue and the 2P orange at the same time by completing the "win 5 matches in a row w/o using backdash" quest. I thought I had already finished all the quests, but I had a few left over, and that was one of em.

6. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

<font color="white"> I want to find a black one! Somebody know how to get it? /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif </font>

7. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Get 100 losses to obtain the black outfit (is this way for all characters).

/KiwE

8. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

What!?! Oh well!

9. SliceOfPai

SliceOfPai Well-Known Member

It's worth it. You can get some pretty cool customizations (my Pai and Vanessa look like straight badasses!). The best way to do it is to set Vs. matches to 1 round, go to an open arena, and just run yourself out the ring.