1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Playstation Gamer League Online Tournament

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by dexterlablab1, Jun 12, 2012.

1. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Dexterlablab1. I run a free tournament site for Playstation Gamers called the Playstation Gamer League. It's a site where gamers can basically play in online gaming tournaments without any entry fee and win prizes such as amazon codes, psn codes, and paypal money. Anyone all of the world can enter because we pay out equivalents to any prizes we offer.

And we are looking to add Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown to our gaming list. So, anyone would like to join, please read below and join up to our website.

[​IMG]

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown Elimination Tournament

Wednesday, June 13 2012, 9pm Eastern

Elimination Tournament

8 Participants needed

Come join the Playstation Gamer League to enter the tournament

2. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    Wouldve loved to joind, but theres no way you get me out of bed at 3 a.m. [​IMG]
    I hope there are more of these kinda tournaments, maybe at an earlier time at a weekend or holidays.

3. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

Ah, not on the western part of the world huh?

Yeah, I'm sorry. I tried to accommodate everyone to the best of my abilities. I want everyone to join in and win freebies. But it's so dang tough trying to bring everyone in at a time suitable for everyone.

Where are you at? I can try to hold games more with times more suited to you.

4. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    Actually im from Germany. Were 6 hours ahead from EST i think.
    I hope the game catches on in Europe. The netcode is good enough to play virtually lag-free with people from America, but having people from somewhere around here would be nice:)

Also good luck with the tournament, in case i cant join. Keep it up!

5. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

Next time I'll try to make the event a few hours early so that it MIGHT be an ideal time for almost everyone....damn time differences...

6. PointOfStatic

PointOfStatic Member

I'd love to enter. And I'd be willing to be up at a ridiculous hour to be in it. Don't have anything major on tomorrow. But I live in Australia, and I wouldn't want to cause any problems with lag.
    What do you reckon?

7. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Sure why not [​IMG]

8. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

Well even if you guys can't enter this one, I plan to have plenty of events. If people want them, we'll have them basically.

Even with you living in Australia it may not be too bad since the game's netcode seems to be pretty good

9. PointOfStatic

PointOfStatic Member

In that case, I think I'll give this one a pass. Thanks for holding these though, and next one, I'll definitely try to join!
    Good luck to all that are entering!

10. dexterlablab1

dexterlablab1 Member

Thanks for the support!!

Yeah, sorry about that, from this point on I'll be more considerate and try to make the timing suitable for everyone as best I can

11. spiron

spiron Well-Known Member

something i will keep an eye on indeed, and i wish you luck tonight! sadly to much on my plate tonight, but perhaps a other time indeed