1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Predator Dural

Discussion in 'Console' started by Kali, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to get this outfit - thermooptical Predator-like camouflage (transparent) for Dural?

2. cka

cka Active Member

I think it's a CPU-exclusive outfit, sadly... I'd like to get it too, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

3. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i dont think that outfit is accessible.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I never got dural so i just thought that maybe it the 2nd player outfit.

5. Foondogg

Foondogg Well-Known Member

I think this is for the computer only. Like in Vitrua Fighter 3, when you fight Dural, she eventually becomes more and more transparent. (maybe transparency is supposed to be harder).

6. KyoukanFactor

KyoukanFactor Well-Known Member

Dont wanna sound lame or anything foondog...but i beat the living dailights outta transparent dural then i tried agian and got my nuts kicked and dural went ski shooting with em after they flew outta my ass...my friend was there and made fun of me cause of the ass whoopin....so i hit em with a bat and bought a gameshark /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Foondogg

I dont understand this response?? All im saying is that It would be cool to play as a transparent Dural. But its just not possible.

8. KyoukanFactor

Sorry forgot to put in the I...."I dont wanna sound lame FoonDog"...i was jes..emm replying to what you said in the parentases... /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

9. Foondogg

Oh OK then. If this was the Kumite Dural, YS i think. Then dont feel too bad. This Dural is a monster and she's beaten me on more than a few occasions. Dont break out that Gameshark yet though. Do a search here as im sure that there are a lot of topics relating to beating Dural. When you do beat her then you know you got the skills.

10. KyoukanFactor

indeed...i told my friend that doesnt have VF4 that it was the YS dural but my game was messed up so you couldnt see it and he shut up real quick ^_^

11. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i think the kumite dural is just agressive in attacking, otherwise she's really nothing, the last time i played her was two nights ago with my Highking Jacky, ( i beaten her so may times before though) she won and whooped me the first 2 rounds, then i won the next 2 rounds, next round she was like an angry school boy gamer going all out, and i ussually dont get all excited playing, but man she poured everything on me i got so tense that even though i needed just one hit to finish the battle and she needed to deplete half my life points she did a giant swing and caught me, and threw me out, i was so bummed out, i tell yah man, prolly nothing worst than that. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I beat her every time i fought her.My Akira gave her a ass whopping.

13. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Im gonna give you an ass wippin if you dont stop being a dumbass!!!

14. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

All of you, start behaving.

Zero999: Please, if you're going to post something, try and make it worthwhile reading. Most people here frown upon one or two line responses and vague recollections of personal experience.

cooks94: Don't go flaming him in every thread. It's not constructive.

Kyoukan: Congratulations, your response to Foon succeeded in making me feel dumber after having read it. Try and act just a smidge more mature, 'kay?

15. Foondogg

Holy crap Zero Chan, do you know me?! That used to be my nickname back in High School ... guess a shortened version of Lafoon.

Anyway... to Zero999, I wouldnt go picking a fight with the moderators. It may be a good way to get yourself banned.

16. cooks94

Im trying to teach Zero999 like a dog. He pissis on my carpet (posts a dumb post) i hit him with a newspaper (flame him). Hey maybe i can make him a constructive member. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey cooks94 stop bugging me I will report you.I am constructive member and another thing why do you hate me so much I never did anything to you.You flame me every time I post something.

18. cooks94

First off i havent flamed every post of yours. I dont persay hate you, i dislike they way you post. On this thread i was about if you can get the seethrough dural look then 1 inlength post on what happend to death_raven the you posted

[I beat her every time i fought her.My Akira gave her a ass whopping. ]

Was that really necesary? i dont think so. Did it bring any value or constructive information to the thread. Not a bit. I would be diffrent if on you posts you explain "i beat dural becasue......" and then how you beat her to help the people who cant. On another post about lion somebody said he like playing lion. And you post " I hate lion, he is annoying" or something along the lines of that. That diddnt add anything to the post, thats your oppinion and thats fine but dont force it on somebody who has just explained the reasons Lion is good. Is he is annoying a good reason to hate a character who has potential, should nobody play as Jacky and Lion because of how they look and sound?? On your profile, on the characters you play Lion is listed?? hmmm seems a little odd to me, hypocritical if you will.

There seems to be a sudden sprout of people who just want to get a certain number of posts and just leave. How the easiest way to get alot of posts, ill tell you how. Make usless ones that take up space. Me too posts and such. Im not saying you cant put up a me too post once in a while but if all of your posts are like me too posts or other ones like that then your gonna get some people angry. be glad your no }3}3fighter were Highking called him a penis eating hillbilly because he wanted to know what his sig said. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif I dont hate you Zero but please think before you post and dont post before you think.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok cooks94 you are right.I just what to make new friends and stuff.So I'm sorry if you are sorry.I'll think before I post. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

20. cooks94

Maybe this will be a whole new begining for you. /versus/images/icons/grin.gif