1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ps2 and ps3 => xbox360 controler convertor

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by Unicorn, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I have one quick but fairly important question:
    Do you have any experience with some good, lag-free convertor for ps2 and ps3 controllers (I need one convertor for each) which will allow me to use them on Xbox360?

It is because here in my country, we are all playing FGs on PS3... but when we are going to foregin tournaments, a lot of them are hold on xbox360. What basically mean we are not able to participate without buying new sticks, what kinda sucks. So I am trying to find alternative solution...

Any tips? :)

2. pana

pana Well-Known Member

Unicorn likes this.
  3. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  4. capt_catalina

capt_catalina Well-Known Member

PSN:
    capt_catalina
    eTokki is ran by Laugh in Korea, an outstanding Street Fighter x Tekken player, and purveyor of Korean arcade gear.

Both the inPin PS3 Converter and the XTokki 360 converter for PS/PS2 controllers are the best available anywhere for reliability, compatibility with many setups and lagless response. Here in Halifax, NS, Canada, we sometimes we have issues with them if there are extension USB cables being used (the venue here runs on projectors, where the console is sitting some 25 ft away, cable runs down from the ceiling). Outside of that both are top notch. Hell, I even went so far and found an older Logitech PS2 Wireless controller, and used it with a converter for PS3 play and could still hold my own in MvC3.

You can be assured you won't be disappointed.

Unicorn likes this.